Case study: SandySmithProperties.com
How KPI Media helped a real estate agent climb to the first page of Google
- ✤ Why did SandySmithProperties.com need help with their website? Sandy Smith is a Real Estate Agent in Cranbrook and was unhappy because her website didn’t appear until the second page on Google for key search phrases like Real Estate Agents Cranbrook BC and Cranbrook BC Realtors. After designing and writing new content on her Home Page and Landing Page, sandysmithproperties.com has climbed past her nearest competitor and moved onto the third listing on page 1 of Google.
- ✤ What KPI Media did to help SandySmithProperties? Our team of writers and designers conducted a brand interview with Sandy Smith and researched what people looking to sell their homes really want in a real estate agent. The KPI Media team then completely redesigned the Home Page and Landing Page so that sandysmithproperties.com would rank well in Google and convert readers into listings.
- ✤ What did Sandy Smith think of the improvements to her website? “Thank you for doing an EXCELLENT job in taking care of us!!” —Sandy Sandy, Cranbrook, B.C.
Case study: SteeplesConstruction.ca
How KPI Media helped a Construction Company to get leads and bookings
- ✤ Why did SteeplesConstruction.ca need help with their website? Steeples Construction in Cranbrook, B.C., felt their current website needed to be updated. While doing an audit for steeplesconstruction.ca, we discovered that their contact form was not working and they were missing out on potential customer requests. In addition, their website performed poorly on Google for key search phrases like custom home builders and Construction Companies.
- ✤ What KPI Media did to help steeplesconstruction.ca? The KPI Media team researched, designed and wrote a brand new Landing Page “Custom Home Builders” for steeplesconstruction.ca. The team was able to create a new contact form that emailed the results from the Landing Page to Steeples Construction.
- ✤ How did the new pages get results? The new Custom Home Builders Landing Page now captures leads like this recent request for a new home build: “Hi, I currently own my own home in the city of Cranbrook, but I'm looking to sell my house this spring, buy some land and build a home on it.”
Case study: RogersWindowCleaning.ca
How KPI Media helped a small business set up a new website
- ✤ What kind of website did Rogers Window Cleaning need? Sandy Smith is a Real Estate Agent in Cranbrook and was unhappy because her website didn’t appear until the second page on Google for key search phrases like Real Estate Agents Cranbrook BC and Cranbrook BC Realtors. After designing and writing new content on her Home Page and Landing Page, sandysmithproperties.com has climbed past her nearest competitor and moved onto the third listing on page 1 of Google.
- ✤ What did KPI Media do to help Rogers Window Cleaning get their website up and running?
Design: KPI Media designed a clean, simple to navigate, mobile-friendly website.
Content creation: KPI media conducted a brand interview with the owner of Rogers Window Cleaning and wrote all the content needed for a five-page website. This included creating a search-friendly “Residential Window Cleaning” Landing Page.
Hosting: KPI Media purchased the URL, and is hosting and maintaining the website.