GMB is a vital way for customers to find you online, and it's an underused but critical marketing tool.
We can help you claim, optimize and manage your Google My Business listing. The three most important reasons for GMB are:
- ✤ Controlling your business information
- ✤ Showing up in Google search results
- ✤ Managing reviews
The worst-case scenario is your GMB page is full of misinformation and bad reviews of your business. We can maximize your GMB listing and even serve as your constant GMB manager. And if you haven’t claimed your GMB page, we can help you set it up.
Take control of your branded search results and increase your local rankings with our GMB Management Services..Get Started Get Started Start now!
How do reviews work on Google My Business? Should I be responding to poor reviews and soliciting good ones?
Reviews play a critical part in a business’s ability to differentiate itself from the competition and can impact rankings. And yes, your business should be monitoring and replying to reviews—both good ones and bad ones.
Reviews matter! The more glowing reviews on your GMB listing, the more calls your business will get. And the more you respond to reviews, the more calls you will get. Here are five smart ways to manage reviews:
- ✤ Respond to all reviews promptly as it encourages others to leave reviews
- ✤ Respond to poor reviews and complaints honestly and diplomatically
- ✤ Respect reviews as important content on your GMB page
- ✤ Don’t obsess over 5-star reviews as customers want to see recent reviews
- ✤ Ask past customers for reviews with specific suggestions and questions
Let us show you the best tips to handle reviews on your GMB page.Get Started Get Started Start now!
Q1. Why do I need to claim my Google My Business page?
Q2. What are some of the features of Google My Business that I should be using?
- ✤ Updating hours to reflect any COVID-related changes
- ✤ Accurate Name, address, phone number
- ✤ Select all services that apply.
- ✤ Accurate, up-to-date business description
- ✤ Photos
Q3. Does your GMB Management Service help my rankings?
Q4. What’s contained in a KPI Media’s GMB monthly report?
Q5. How much does it cost for KPI Media to be my GMB account manager?
Q6. Can I cancel at any time?
Q7. If I cancel, will you reverse all the work that’s been done?
Q8. What happens once I sign up for a free Google My Business Audit?